The Facilities We Offer
Old Shawls Farm is situated in the stunning Black Mountains and has excellent safe working facilities. With breathtaking riding country you can ride in the hoofprints of ancient horseman along the Offa’s Dyke, old drovers roads and bridleways that lead to abby ruins and standing stones. With a relaxing atmosphere and abundance of wildlife both horses and people really enjoy coming here.
- Large stables with rubber matting
- Safe paddocks and fields
- Outdoor school
- Indoor working arena
- Beautiful riding & Views
- Professional Round Pen
- Wooden cabin available for you to stay in during your course.
- Large number of B&Bs locally
- Situated: 8 miles approx from the famous book town Hay-On-Wye
- 16 miles approx from Abergavenny market town
- 16 miles approx from Hereford City